Monday, August 24, 2009

Vermont Cheesemakers Festival feedback

I had to slip out last night with only a word of goodbye and thanks to Bob for a lovely evening, day, festival and indeed, weekend of festivities. You all did a heroic job of envisioning and triumphantly pulling off something very special and amazingly impactful. I am duly impressed (and those of you that know me well, know that that is meaningful)!
In addition to all other things and thousands of people and luminaries biding for time and attention, it was just nice to have so much time with the VB&C family this week.
Here's to hoping the shine lasts and lasts in what I pray will be lots of deep relaxation!
Of course I hope you will call on me if I can help with anything in the afterglow/aftermath.
Bravo & Cheers!

RobinRobin L. Schempp


Allison,
BRAVA, BRAVA, BRAVA.
What a day! Fantastic, Fun (and okay a little warm). Thank you so much for all your work, vision, and hand-holding.
Cheers, Jane

NITTY GRITTY GRAIN COMPANY OF VERMONT

No comments: