Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Everyone LOVES BONNE BOUCHE!

Dear Madam or Sir,

every Saturday I buy cheese at Wegmans because they have a great international selection, especially for goat cheeses. I deliberately tried to avoid cheeses made in USA because they are horrible. Recently I bought two cheeses called 'Bijou' and 'Bonne Bouche' and when I consumed them at home I thought these are one of the best French cheeses I ever ate. After I alarmed my family the cheese was gone within minutes and they send me back to buy more. When I was at Wegmans counter again I saw the label 'Made in USA'. I didn't trust my eyes. This was not only the first edible American cheese, but it was the first really fantastic American cheese. Since then I dumped the corresponding imported products and buy mostly cheeses from your company. Keep up the great work and we will be loyal customers forever!
Best Regards

Markus Doerr

No comments: